intersex resources for medical students
Intersex Justice Project prioritizes working with medical students to make change on intersex issues at their own schools and hospitals.
This video is a recorded intersex health and justice education event at Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai. The recorded lecture covers:
Contact us if you'd like to partner or host an event.
- Conscientious Objection, Intersex Surgeries and a call for Perioperative Justice, an essay by medical ally Dr. Nwadiogo Ijeoma Ejiogu, MD, MA
- Primary Care for Intersex People guide via interACT
- Affirming Intersex Hospital Policies guide via interACT and Lambda Legal
- A nurse and mom on myths about CAH genital surgery via interACT
- Profiles of MDs in intersex advocacy via interACT